To my daughter I will say,'Blind' by Della Hicks-Wilson (via coldflowers)
‘See your beauty
without a compliment
or a mirror.’
I’m not interested in competing with anyone. I hope we all make it.Unknown (via onlinecounsellingcollege)
When you’re young, thunderstorms seem scary. Like the sky is angry at you. But now that I’m older, something about its roar soothes me; it’s comforting to know that even nature needs to scream sometimes.
The Provinces & Territories of Canada (in order of entrance into Confederation).
Happy Canada Day!
- That nudity is inherently sexual
- That people should be judged for their personal decisions
- That yelling solves problems
- That they are too young to be talking about the things they’re already starting to ask questions about
- That age correlates to importance
- That interacting with someone of the opposite sex is inherently romantic
- That the default for someone is straight and cisgender