I’m not interested in competing with anyone. I hope we all make it.Unknown (via onlinecounsellingcollege)
When you’re young, thunderstorms seem scary. Like the sky is angry at you. But now that I’m older, something about its roar soothes me; it’s comforting to know that even nature needs to scream sometimes.
The Provinces & Territories of Canada (in order of entrance into Confederation).
Happy Canada Day!
- That nudity is inherently sexual
- That people should be judged for their personal decisions
- That yelling solves problems
- That they are too young to be talking about the things they’re already starting to ask questions about
- That age correlates to importance
- That interacting with someone of the opposite sex is inherently romantic
- That the default for someone is straight and cisgender
The hardest part of walking away is accepting that your love isn’t enough to inspire change. Then one day you realize you were fighting to love someone more than you fought to love yourself.R.R. (via euphoricsleep)
"Of the 118 elements that make up everything—from the compounds in a chemists arsenal to consumer products on the shelf—44 will face supply limitations in the coming years. These critical elements include rare earth elements, precious metals, and even life essentials like Phosphorus. Research into more abundant alternatives, more efficient uses, recycling and recovery will help mitigate risks and move industry us towards sustainable supply chains." Via.
Forgive everything! Forgiveness does not erase the memory of an experience, it neutralizes its impact. There are simply no words that adequately describe the power and efficacy of forgiveness.Iyanla Vanzant (via unconditionedconsciousness)